Work With Us
Jobs at Calvary Christian Church
IT Technician – Sunshine Coast
Calvary Christian Church is currently inviting applications for the position of IT Technician working in the Sunshine Coast Campus.
About the role:
As an IT Technician, you will be primarily responsible to provide technology support to users across all Calvary locations as well as assist in developing and maintaining the church website.
Key Responsibilities of the role include but not be limited to:
- Providing technology support (face to face and remote) for users across Australia and South Africa, performing a wide variety of Level 1-3 support across many technologies.
- Assist in developing & maintaining the Church Website.
- Providing application support for church-wide systems such as Church Management System, Sentrient & Brushfire Ticket/Registration System.
- Audit and maintain network & server infrastructure, on-premises and cloud based.
- Audit and maintain end-user devices according to church IT Asset management policies and procedures.
- Maintaining cloud-based VoIP PBX systems
- Participate in the deployment of various IT projects.
- Assist with spreading the gospel online and creating online engagement through digital technologies such as websites, live streaming, video on demand.
- Assist with research, development and deployment of new technologies related to digital engagement.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT Industry with advanced understanding of end user support.
- Ability to communicate with the highest level of customer service and accuracy.
- Ability to teach as you solve issues for the staff members you support.
- Value and enjoy working in a team as much as you value and enjoy working with technical equipment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand policy and procedure, adhere to requirements and show others how to do the same.
- Experience using the following technologies:
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- Backup and recovery
- Experience in website design and development using WordPress, Divi, HTML & CSS.
- Previous project implementation experience will help you within this role
- Experience working with mobile device managers such as JAMF will help you within this role.
- Drivers license
- Current Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
How to Apply
Please send your CV, references and a cover letter outlining why you think you’d be a great fit for this role to [email protected]
Please note: only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted