CHILD SAFETY & WELL-BEING
Calvary Kids places a high value on child safety and well-being. Across all Calvary campuses we outwork this value through our programs and training of team members.
Calvary Kids Team
- All staff and volunteers involved in Calvary Kids programs are approved through state based government Working with Children Checks
- All volunteers complete regular training and refresher courses related to code of conduct, as part of our ongoing commitment to creating safe, child-friendly environments
- All staff and volunteers completed annual Safe Churches training through the Australian Christian Churches.
Calvary Kids Programs
- To ensure your child’s safety, our Calvary Kids team facilitate electronic sign-in and sign-out for all children.
- Risk assessments are completed weekly for all child related programs
- No unauthorised adults are permitted into our Calvary Kids programs
Responding to Concerns
- Calvary is committed to a caring and appropriate response, should any suspicion, allegation, disclosure, or complaint of misconduct or abuse occur.
- Where a concern or disclosure of harm occurs, our Safe Church Officer will ensure reports are made to relevant authorities in a consistent and thorough manner.